We will resume scheduling elective procedures on 5/4/20.
Everyone entering the facility must:
- answer screening questions at time of scheduling, registration, and upon arrival.
- wear a covering over their mouth and nose (mask, scarf, bandana) while in the office.
- have their temperature checked upon arrival.
We are taking proactive steps to address a number of concerns related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), including patient screenings, enhanced environmental cleaning, limiting visitors, and offering a telemedicine appointment option. First and foremost, we want to maintain a safe environment for our patients and employees.
Coronavirus Screenings: All patients will be screened using the following questions:
- Have you traveled to China, South Korea, Japan, Italy, or Iran in the past 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with someone under investigation for, or with a confirmed case of COVID-19 (2019 Novel Coronavirus)?
- Do you currently have a fever?
- Do you currently have symptoms of lower respiratory illness(e.g. cough or shortness of breath)?
If you answered YES to any of the questions above please stay home and call our office to discuss rescheduling your appointment or to allow us to identify an alternate setting for your care: (804) 486-4625.
Telemedicine Visits Now Available
We are pleased to offer telemedicine appointments for applicable visit types. This appointment type requires the patient to have high speed internet access and a device with a camera and microphone. It is important for the device’s operating system to be up to date and have a compatible internet browser. Please see the links below to help you prepare your device for your visit.
Prior to your telemedicine visit, you will receive the following items from our office.
- Email with your registration documents, consents, medical history intake, and copayment information (Phreesia). Please complete this as soon as possible once you receive it. If you have questions please call the office at (804) 486-4625.
- Text or email, based on your preference, approximately 10 minutes before your appointment time with a link to your virtual exam room. Please have a list of your medications with you for the start of your visit.
For the protection of our patients and employees we currently have a no visitor policy in effect. If your procedure requires you to have transportation home please provide our team with a phone number to contact your ride upon completion of your procedure.